Monday, April 27, 2015

eat clean, train dirty!!

      If you have not already seen, or guessed that this August, I will be competing in my first fitness competition. Im defiantly excited and anxious to see how good I do at the same time. I hope many of you follow as I train hard the next 3 months to walk across the stage. And of coarse I will be sharing my training experiences with you all.

       Being a type one diabetic can make this sport a bit more challenging. As all my workouts are getting more intense and my diet changing up a bit, it also makes my insulin have to change a bit as well. Causing me to have to check my sugars a lot more than usual.

      Me unlike a lot of others competing in these contest, has not only a job outside of this that does not involve fitness, but I also have two kids and a husband that I like to spend a lot of my time with. Not to mention I am the one who fixes their meals which look nothing like my meals.

       Just a little glimpse of what my day looks like

8:00 a.m.
check blood sugar
take shot
drink a glass of water and a v8 energy diet drink
morning fasting cardio (mon, wed, friday I run 27 sprints =3 miles.. tuesday, thursday I jog a 5k)
kids go of to daycare and I get ready for work

10:30
drink a protein shake

1:30
eat a low carb high protein lunch with less than 200 calories.
usually eggs, tuna, or chicken with a side of veggies

3:30
drink protein shake #2

5:30
get kids, come home and have some mommy and kid time
with meal #5 being another low carb high protein meal for under 200 calories

6:00
workout the body part of the day
(sunday:back and shoulders, monday:legs, tuesday: arm, wednesday:butt, thursday:abs, fridays and saturdays I'm usually on the road with My husband and kids for I am a rodeo wife.)

7:30
last meal of the day meal #6

I never eat past 8:00 and I drink a glass of water with each meal, even the protein.

9 comments:

  1. Crazy Bulk Review You really very helpless at the time when you have lean muscles and don’t have proper body muscles growth and that can’t give you proper effectiveness and such way whatever medications or products you take that don’t give that positive result. The Crazy Bulk is the right one helping in such manner where you taking it on daily basis providing the best result and in few times you can gain your body muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys i'm so damn happy..I lost 23 pounds in 21 days and I want to show you how I did it..This is very exciting stuff
    Check out The Best Diet Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the right exercise and diet tips from Granite Fitness. it has lots of articles on fitness and diet. Check out
    Granite Fitness here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can still remember my pain of marriage when i newly arrive London, Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE brought back my lover in just 2days, i just want to say thanks to you for spell and we are expecting our first child please try and reach AGBAZARA TEMPLE on:
    (agbazara@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    kimera

    ReplyDelete
  8. My love toward my husband hurts, since the day I took the risk and confronted one of his mistress, life was unbearable and it was clear he loves her more than me because he totally changed, and fought with me for confronting her instead of apologizing to me, he left the house for two weeks, froze my account and even served me with a divorce papers through his lawyer. I didn’t know it will get to that, I was disappointed and lost hope on trust, I thought I could have let them be, so I can save my marriage, I was at the verge of losing everything including our house. I needed to do something because I was almost running crazy, no chance to chill, I had only one option to find instant solution before it all disappears. I searched everywhere I could until I met Dr. Ogudugu on the internet with this email: (GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM), people really talked good about him and I was bold to ask him for one. Well, am glad he did at the end my husband came back on his knees, after the spell, begging for forgiveness. From what I have studied lately, my husband has indeed changed and become lovely. We never mentioned or even thought about divorcing again. Am so grateful for Dr. Ogudugu’s help.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are some great tips. For those who could use some more specific advice, tips and information about great article thanks for posting.
    Cook at quick smoothie recipes foods.

    ReplyDelete