Monday, June 1, 2015

what's stopping you....

Every single person alive has a dream. Big ones, small ones, ones you would never think could come true. But always remember that anything is possible. One sad sad thing I notice in life is for the most part there are only two reasons why people live their whole life without reaching their dreams. One, they are too lazy to do all the hard work that it takes to reach that dream, so they just dream about it until they day. Or maybe they even started and realized all the hard work that's involved so they gave up. And two, (this one almost got me) THEY ARE SCARED OF WHAT OTHERS WILL THINK OF THEM.

Being on TV for just a short time and sort of being in the spot light in my small hometown was not easy. It seems that people would watch my every move and even dig real deep on my past so they could have something to hold against me. They began to forget my name and I just became that “teen mom girl”. I felt like they saw me as a robot and not a human. I would see things from someone I use to be close to, or even just the girl who sat behind me in English that we would always help each other out and although we weren’t besties for the resties, I’m not so sure if we would have graduated without one another. They would write horrible things about me, and in such confusion my feelings would be deeply hurt. I was always one to ignore what some weirdo from 12 hours away who never met me had to say, but seeing it  from the friendly place I grew up at really hit me hard. 

Through this time I hid, I would stay off social media, I would stay home, I was scared to go out, and I clung to my boyfriend who is now my husband. And lets be honest, at the time he was not the best boyfriend but I felt he was all I had. Then when I was alone I would lay down, review EVERYTHING someone I knew had to say about me and cry. Yes I would cry and cry and cry. I would cry to the point where I was shaking and screwing up my blood sugars. I didn’t have dreams anymore, I would pray to God to either help me out of the country or send me home to heaven. I really think I went crazy for a sec… than it hit me. Life literally poured a bucket of ice water on me and slapped me. “GET OVER IT MACKENZIE, STOP BEING A BABY AND GROW UP”. ouch… I realized that I did have dreams. I had big dreams and the ONLY thing that was stopping me was the fear of what others would think of me. What an idiot. For two years I let them stop me. I let them control me and get in my head. I sat back and smiled as I erased all the pain. They are not sitting at home hurting about what they said, only I am. Does this even make since? 

I went straight to the store after bought a journal. I then jotted down my dreams, my big dreams. I wrote down everything I want to do and become. I told my husband about it nervously and to my surprise his response was “go for it”. (aw, I love him) anyways that was exact six months ago from today and since then, not a day goes by where I’m not doing something to take a stop closer in reaching my dreams. Not only are those big huge dreams beginning to come true but I can honestly say I am truly such a happy person. And being a happy person made me a stronger person, a better wife, a better mom, and a better friend. It was life changing. Sometimes people will private message me or even call me and say things like “did you see what so and so said about you” “did you read this article” or “I’m so sorry that people are saying things about you, your life must be so hard, I don’t know how you do it” and in my mind I’m thinking “should i care”? or “is it sad that your more hurt about it than i am”? I simply go on with my day and continue to love my life and chase my dreams. And you should to.

Anyways if you know me, you know I’m big into sharing my thoughts and life experiences with others in hopes of inspiring them. If you are a follower of mine on social media you know I’m doing all I can to chase my dreams and I know without a doubt, with all the hard work they will come true. If dreams were easily done then there would be no such thing as “dreams”. They are hard work for a reason and you only live once so enjoy getting there. I wanted to write this blog to inspire YOU to not be a fool like I once was. Don’t ever care what others think because I promise, you won’t go far in life. So go far, DO YOU , and reach for the stars. 

35 comments:

  1. Tanks you for this amazing article. Sorry for my english, Im french from canada hahaha. You are my inspiration and Im so excited when there is a new post on your blog :) ilove youuu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys i'm so damn happy..I lost 23 pounds in 21 days and I want to show you how I did it..This is very exciting stuff
    Check out The Best Diet Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy Bulk Review You really very helpless at the time when you have lean muscles and don’t have proper body muscles growth and that can’t give you proper effectiveness and such way whatever medications or products you take that don’t give that positive result. The Crazy Bulkis the right one helping in such manner where you taking it on daily basis providing the best result and in few times you can gain your body muscles. The Crazy Bulk review says after using by many people they complemented about the Crazy Bulk products. They add “It is effective and really how incredibly the Crazy Bulk bodybuilding supplement increased the muscles strength and I had very lean and thin muscles and felt always embarrassed going to anyone”, but thanks to Crazy Bulk given me the strong muscles and now I am confidently introduces myself and attend every program and party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnks for sharing this such a great article.. i am following you.
    i am from india..
    and i am eager to wait loss..
    ALOKA UST-5546

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds great! congratulations! People say Garcinia Cambogia blocks your body's ability to make fat and it puts the brakes on your appetite. Learn more how does garcinia cambogia work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Action Fuel Pro Review has been nearing all the time of late thus obviously, being the test sort, I chose to really give it a shot. One thing I saw is that they assert that with Action Fuel Pro Review will give you comes about notwithstanding the amount you workout. Something I am not enthusiastic about accepting but rather in the event that its actual it could truly be the supplement for me. All things considered, we should examine how it lives up to expectations and how it can offer you those amazing results.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Action Fuel Pro is a splendid recipe that serves to improve the strong and sexual force, in the men body, who have crossed their age past 30. Its composed in such way that it general conveys key supplements to your body, which diminish down the recuperation time in muscle advancement. A percentage of the compelling fixings help up to support the vitality level for more workout sessions alongside higher sexual commute and remain. The outcomes with the wellbeing change could be seen with 2-3 weeks of beginning the course calendar of this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an honest and meaningful post! Great blog :-)
    Ellen x

    www.squatinstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful post! Very inspiring thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Owao! This is fantastic and information related article.
    I am so much inspire to read this article.
    Bookmark it.

    I also create a health and fitness related blog site.
    And try to suggest weight loss, health and fitness tips.
    please visit my site: www.fitnessnews24.com

    ReplyDelete


  11. Very well written and informative article, thank you :-)
    TOSHIBA PVM-375AT

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful article. In my life, I have never seen a man be so selfless in helping others around him to get along and get working.

    ALOKA UST-9130

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all, there will be much less hassle for you. All you will need to do is provide your chosen writer with the necessary information (deadline, requirements and so on) and he/she will take care of your writing.

    admission essay writing service

    ReplyDelete
  14. On the Why We Eat program you will decide when to eat because you will have the willpower and understanding to do so. And you will choose what to eat based on those foods that are best for you, not those most tempting . . . and addictive.

    fitness

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you want a Healthy & Happy Life, then you need to work hard and get your fitness in to a good position. Just work with your fitness and always be healthy. You can get some tips from our website. Just go to :http://blog.granitefitness.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your blog is extremely brilliant especially the quality content is really appreciable.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  17. for the longer term and its the moment to enjoy. Ive learn this submit and if I may I wish to counsel you some interesting issues or advice. Maybe you can publish next articles referring to this article. I hope to learn even more things about it!Testo Factor X
    I think youve produced some actually interesting points. Not too many people would in fact think about this the way you just did. Im actually impressed that theres so much about this topic thats been uncovered and you did it so properly, with so much class. Very good one you, man! Genuinely excellent stuff here.This is such a terrific resource that you
    http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/testo-factor-x/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks in advance.with small pox all over the news how bad is it really, is it like what thewy showed in house
    Very good article, tx for taking the time to write it.I noticed something as well about this topic on different blog.Amazingly, your linear perspective on it is diametrically opposite to what I read previously. Im still reflecting over the conflicting points of view, but Im tipped strongly toward your point of view. And in any case, thats what is so outstanding about modern democracy and the marketplace of ideas onthe internet.Enjoyable post I tend to be of the same mind Cerebriawith most of what you wrote. I would love to see more posts on this. I will bookmark and come back.Thank you so much. Its very nice.http://www.supplements4help.com/cerebria/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I found it handy. Kind regards.Many thanks pertaining to giving this kind of good content material on your Neuroplex Prowebsite. I discovered it on the internet. I may check back again if you post more aricles.Wonderful article thank you.You may think that Im so horsefaced I might try to chew a watermelon through a wire fence.Stumbled into this content by chance but I'm sure glad I clicked on that link.
    http://www.healthsupreviews.com/neuroplex-pro/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have learned a lot for you! Thanks a lot for sharing.Fantastic job here. I actually enjoyed what you had to say.Xtrasize Keep going because you unquestionably bring a new voice to this subject. Not many people would say what youve said and still make it interesting. Well, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see much more of this from you.The beauty of these blogging engines and CMS platforms is the lack of limitations and ease of manipulation.
    http://realcemasculinobr.com/xtrasize/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Much thanks again. Really Great.Fantastic post! This could support plenty of folks discover out about this matter. Do you wish to incorporate video clips along with these? It could Synagen Qundoubtedly help out. Your cause was spot on and owing to you; I probably will not have to explain all the things to my pals. I can merely direct them here. Anyway, in my language, there should not much good supply like this.This fantatic post was very nicely written, and it also contains many good facts. I appreciated your professional way of writing the post. You have made it easy for me to understand. Good and precise info.Sometimes I question the internet and what is
    http://www.healthsupreviews.com/synagen-iq/

    ReplyDelete
  22. debate with you about this. You just say so many things that come from nowhere that Im fairly sure Neuro EliteId have a fair shot. Your blog is terrific visually, I mean people wont be bored. But others who can see past the videos and the layout wont be so impressed with your generic understanding of this subject.
    Have you ever wondered who posts some
    http://www.supplements4help.com/neuro-elite/

    ReplyDelete
  23. i was searching internet for this issue, I have to say your post is in truth helpful I also love the theme, its amazing!. I dont have that much time to read all your post at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great website.
    This is my first time I have visited your site. I found a lot of interesting stuff in your blog. From the tons Synagen IQof comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one! keep up the good work.I positively like this record, i was searching internet for this issue, I have to say your post is in truth helpful I also love the theme, its amazing!. I dont have that much time to read all your post at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great website.
    This is my first time I have visited your site. I found a lot of interesting stuff in your blog. From the tons of comments on your posts, I guess I am not the only one! keep up the good work.
    I positively like this record,
    http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/synagen-iq/

    ReplyDelete
  24. There are lot's of tips in your blog. Your blog is really brilliant and very informative.

    kimera

    ReplyDelete
  25. The use of one testosterone booster perks you up the first time you use it. If other boosters are not simultaneously added, t
    http://crazybulkz.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    kimera

    ReplyDelete
  28. This short article posted only at the web site is truly good. fitness gyms Bath

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fantastic articles is post by you in this blog. You give a nice thing. Thank you for such a nice article. Every word of this blog helps me to give detail to me.
    Cook at quick smoothie recipes foods.

    ReplyDelete


  30. perder pesoEntrena 30' cada día y estarás en forma en muy poco tiempo, ¡¡¡anímate!!! Nuestros entrenamientos se adaptan a los mas principiantes, y dan resultado a corto plazo. Puedes empezar de cero, juntos lo conseguiremos. Happy training, tus entrenamientos serán divertidos y cómodos, te lo garantizamos. El

    ReplyDelete